Meme - ABOUT ME, ME AND ONLY ME!

Here is another meme, thank you Sudha for tagging me. While you discover my dark secrets, have a peek at these photos taken during the Labor Day weekend.

Caldera crater lake -Oregon


Klamath lake-Oregon


Oregon coast
I am thinking about: buying a gift for someone.

I said : Stand tall, speak up !!

I want to : buy a cottage up on the mountains where snow falls on Christmas day.

I wish : I could skydive or at least think about it without shivering.

I regret : about spoiling a tart pan by keeping it in soap water for one full day.
I hear : a fan buzzing.

I am : into old Hollywood movies.
I dance : when?
I sing : all the time.
I cry : when I am angry, not when I am sad.

I am not : a big fan of string beans.

I am : with my hands: turning the pages of a book

I write : mails and forget to post.

I confuse : my brother whenever possible.

I need : an air brush for food colors.
I tag : Ashwini, RP, Annita, Gattina, Nabeela.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. I love reading memes.
Neema

wheresmymind said...

That is pro having an airbrush for food coloring!

Gattina Cheung said...

Archana,
it's where you live? It's a paradise!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Archana,
Pictures are very beautiful. Enjoyed reading about your meme.

Krithika said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing

Sudha said...

Archana, what a beautiful place you have visited..its looks so beautiful..
Thanks for playing the meme...

Nabeela said...

Hi Archana, I put up my meme..thanks for tagging me!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pixs...Nice Meme there.

Chandrika said...

Lovely photos and a nice meme!

Anonymous said...

Archana, those pictures are simply mind-blowing! You had a great long weekend, eh?!

I wanted to invite you to participate in Flower Fest - the A-Z of Flowers. The idea is to post a picture of a flower on your blog whose name begins with the current letter. We're starting with A on September 10. Each letter runs for 2 weeks. You can paint, sketch, doodle, photograph. And, yes, even frost/decorate like you do on cakes! Let me know what you think!

Priya said...

Awesome archana. I have been told Oregon is just a beautiful place and shud visit during fall.

Anonymous said...

Awesome scenic beauty.!!is it a paradise ....:)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. I love your art on cakes. I hope to attend a wilton class someday. Just started a blog. Pay a visit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Archana, your photos are lovely -- especially like the Klamath lake shot. Thanks for sharing them.

Ashwini said...

Beautiful...such serenity.
Thanks for tagging me dearie...will get around to it soon.

Anonymous said...

I too cry when I am angry....

Hope Onam was fun for you!

Anonymous said...

This may seem like a stupid question.. but what is "meme" that everyone refers to in the blog???
:-(

Slider

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...